Spider Stake For Yard Sign
- The spider stakes are great for regular short term uses for setting up your open house signs, golf outing signs, lawn notices, and advertisements.
- Moreover, they have classic outlook and provides good stability and firmness in the wind.
- Features two metal prongs on top of them which can be glided vertically down the hollow channels of the yard signs.
- Working much better than the wire stakes that bend in the wind, these attractive spider stakes stand up to the wind.
- However, dug with a single pointed into the ground, they can sometimes wave or lean over after facing strong wind or storm but can return to the upright position.
Country of Origin
Approx. 7.5" Width x 25.75" Height (including 4.75" H for the metal prongs)
Designed to fit all yard signs (most ideally on 18" x 24" or smaller)
Yard Signs are not included.