Since 2020, Covid-19 has forced us to rethink the way we socialize. We have had to come up with different ways to interact with each other as well as keep everyone safe. Social distancing has been difficult but it can be more manageable with the use of custom printed silicone wristbands.
Social distancing wristbands can be a reliable source for people to gather after the pandemic. With the use of these bands, employees and event attendees can feel more comfortable of social interactions after almost a year of quarantine.
These bracelets can assist companies and event hosts to maintain the safety of their employees and guests.
If RFID chips are used, the social distancing wristbands can even alert people when they are not maintaining a safe distance from each other, which can ensure a safe, healthy environment.
Not just safe social distancing, color coded silicone wristbands can help navigate the awkwardness of greeting new people.
For example, if someone likes to hug people upon greeting; their approach might seem inappropriate after the pandemic. Elbow bump or high fives is likely the safest way to greet in this situation, and bracelets with specific pantones can convey that without making things unpleasant.
Social bands are not only good to fight Covid-19, but also an useful tool to navigate socialization by being mindful of people’s comfort level within groups in the future.
Social distancing wristbands have taken the color cue from traffic lights: green, yellow and red. Each silicone wristband conveys a different message.
Green: A green wristband typically means a person is okay to be approached. It can also mean that the person is comfortable with direct physical interaction like hugging or handshakes.
Yellow: A yellow wristband indicates that a person is cautious about being approached. Their comfort level is with with mild physical contacts like elbow bump or high fives.
Red: A red band communicates that a person is not comfortable with being approached and would prefer to keep the recommended 6 feet distance.
As we navigate the post Covid era, more people are expected to return to offices full time and people will resume in face-to-face meetings, conferences and events. Employers can make individuals feel more at ease as they return to the office and regularly engage in physical greetings by offering them social bands.
Reasons to use social distancing wristbands:
- Wristbands can be worn as a visible indicator to remind individuals to keep a safe physical contact from others. Different colored wristbands can represent varying levels of their comfort levels or boundaries, allowing people to easily identify and respect each other’s personal space.
- Risk-averse coworkers don’t have to worry about extroverts accidentally entering their personal space. Red wristbands can make people feel safer by allowing them to express their degree of comfort directly on their wrist.
- A color-coded wristband system makes it simple for your employees to feel comfortable and supported at work because one’s preferences for physical proximity may change at any time. For instance, a yellow bracelet can be changed for a red one at any time and vice versa. Color-coded wristbands might make it easier for your staff to express their changing boundaries at work. They will become more effective as a result, helping to foster positive feedback and an environment of wellness at work.
- These color coded wristbands can also be used to provide information about a person’s vaccination status. This can be helpful in settings where people are at increased risk of exposure to COVID-19, such group environments such as corporate events held in large convention centers, trade shows etc.
- Wristbands can assist in managing crowd density and maintaining appropriate distancing in venues or public spaces. By assigning specific time slots or colored wristbands, organizers can regulate the number of people present at any given time, ensuring that social distancing guidelines are followed.
- Some wristbands come equipped with technology like Bluetooth or RFID, which can aid in contact tracing efforts. These wristbands can help identify potential exposures by tracking interactions with other individuals wearing similar devices. In the event of a positive COVID-19 case, organizers or health authorities can quickly identify and notify those who were in close proximity.
- Wristbands can also serve as a communication tool to provide information about social distancing guidelines and reminders. Customized messages or symbols can be printed on the wristbands to reinforce the importance of maintaining a safe distance from others.
Our top pick for wristbands to use as a social distancing tool would be our silicone wristbands. They also easily fit most people. They are readymade and can be easily distributed once shipped. These bracelets can also be ordered in multiple ink colors.
They are an affordable way to remind people of the importance of social distancing. These wristbands can also work as a personal statement band and promote your brand. They are available in various colors and can be customized in any way. You can even add custom messages for each of the bands.
Our customer service team will be happy to assist you in any queries you may have regarding any query regarding the products, materials or customization.
You can order yours here: https://24hourwristbands.com/shop/products/color-coat-wristbands
Overall, wristbands can be a helpful tool for promoting social distancing and protecting public health.
They are a simple, easy-to-use way to communicate your comfort levels with physical contact, and they can help to track compliance with social distancing guidelines in many countries.
It’s important to note that while wristbands can be a helpful tool, they should be used in conjunction with other measures recommended by health authorities, such as wearing masks, practicing good hand hygiene, and following local guidelines and regulations for social distancing.