KN95 Disposable Face Masks - Nose Mask
- KN95 face masks provides optimum protection and is considered as effective respirators.
- Protecting the wearer from germs, airborne particles, and liquid contaminants, the kn95 masks are built with comfortable design and breathability.
- Made from layers of melt-blown non-woven material, the disposable dust masks can effectively block 95% of incoming contagious particles.
- Containing durable elastic straps and adjustable nose pieces, they provide a strong seal that allows good fit and easy breathing when worn for long periods.
- Due to their filtration efficiency, kn95 face masks can protect from pathogens and prevent hand-to-mouth transfer of germs easily.
Non-woven Fabric, 4 Layers
Be sure to perform hand hygiene before putting on a mask. Hold the ear loops and make sure the nosepiece is facing up. Position the mask under you chin and over your nose. Place the ear loops over your ears until comfortable. Now use both hands and mold the nosepiece to your nose while pushing both sides downwards with the fingertips. Perform a fitting check by exhaling sharply. If air leaks, adjust the nosepiece.
Designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. The 'KN95' designation means that when subjected to careful testing, at least 95 percent of very small test particles (PM2.5) and bacteria are blocked.
Please note, this is NOT a medical rated mask and is meant for everyday civilian use. Our masks offer great daily basic protection but these are not N95 masks. We would NEVER compromise access to medical rated masks for front line workers.
KN95 foldable mask is suitable for adults’ daily travel protection. The KN95 mask is not to be used as a replacement for gas masks or as a medical mask. The mask cannot generate oxygen and should not be used in hypoxic environments. When used properly, the mask provides approximately 95% filter efficiency and effectively protects respiratory health. Use the KN95 mask to protect against PM2.5, dust, pollen, microorganisms, and air pollution. Use the mask within 3 years of manufacturer and should be stored in dry and ventilated location 23ºF – 122ºF (-5ºC – 50ºC, relative humidity <80%). Please note that this is a disposable product. Do not wash the mask. Do not use the mask in medical and surgical environments.
For health and safety precautions, all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Products are not returnable and not refundable.