What if we told you that there’s a way to have yourself inked, and test if it’ll work for you in the long run? And if not, you can have it erased right away with no fuss?
Say hello to temporary tattoos! As its name suggests, this tattoo is temporary. Thanks to the wonders brought by technology, they look so realistic that you even can fool others into thinking they’re not fake.
Many people are becoming fascinated by this trend, thanks to its great look and versatility. There are lots of designs to choose from, each one of them reflecting a piece of who you are. We can use them not just to show the world a piece of yourself but as amazing giveaways.
There are a lot of temporary tattoos out there, so we carefully picked the best ones for you:
The Winged-Art Tattoo – This design is common all over the world, as it is a symbol of freedom and angel. Apparently, the wing is the freedom we always wanted to have on our lives.
The Tribal – The tribal is another great temporary tattoo, which expresses confidence and mortality. This boldly designed tattoo can be a great gift to confident people who are not afraid of challenges and odds.
The Tiger – In the wild, the tiger is the top predator of its direct environment. That’s why having a tiger design is another good pick, as it symbolizes real strength.
The Fish – Two people who are versatile and determined, a temporary tattoo in the form of a fish, will be a good choice. Much like a fish who can swim through strong tides, so is a person wearing it can overcome life’s challenges.
The Flower – Last but not the least on this list is the flower. Though many people think flowery designs should be for women only, men should be able to wear it proudly, too. Flowers represent beauty and purity.
So what are you waiting for? Try a temporary tattoo (or tattoos if you want to be bolder) now!
How can we apply the Tattoo?
- Step 1. Pick which tattoo you would like to use and cut it out.
- Step 2. Peel off the glossy adhesive film is on top of the image.
- Step 3. Plače the tattoo onto your skin. Apply ample amount of pressure to ensure placement of the image.
- Step 4. Next, wet a towel and dab the tattoo well for about 10 seconds. Make sure that the entire surface of the paper is covered with water in order for the image to transfer properly.
- Step 5. Once the paper has been properly moistened, remove the backing paper slowly.
- Step 6. That’s it! Reveal your beautiful and vibrant tattoo. Enjoy.
For more information, we can help your customized temporary tattoos. You design and we create. You visit our website at 24HourWristband.com or call us! Talk to a Real Person Anytime, 1-855-711-4467, Local number: 281-786-3764